Easy! e-herkenning via Lupacompany
The tax authorities increasingly use e-Herkenning (English translation: e-recognition) for the communication between taxpayer and tax authorities. With e-Recognition, the identity of the taxpayer is guaranteed. There are four levels of security, with level 4 being the safest.
The communication for legal companies (BV, foundations) with the tax authorities is at level 3. It is also not possible to provide a bank account number to the tax authorities without e-recognition.
e-recognition via Lupacompany
If you are a customer of ours and you do not want to do the whole hassle of the application, you can do that through our office. We then take the responsibility to apply for e-Recognition to your company in accordance with the law. This is a special intermediary e-Recognition intended for Administration and accountancy firms.
How does it work?
1. After we have agreed that we are submitting the application, we need the following information from you:
- Company name
- Name of person authorized to sign
- Number Chamber of Commerce
- Address of the company (must be the same address as in the Chamber of Commerce)
- Authorized person's email address
2. We will then send a request via our e-recognition supplier;
3. You will then receive an agreement at your email address;
4. Printing and sending the agreement to the address specified on the contract;
5. When the agreement has been processed, we can pass on data to the tax authorities on your behalf.
Questions and comments
If you have a question or comment after this article, please let us know. Send an email to info [at] lupacompany.com